Whether you run a business, industrial building, or institution, chances are you heavily depend on electricity. So, when you need electrical repairs, installations, maintenance, and upgrades, you need a commercial electrical contractor you can trust. Enter Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air.
We have the experience, equipment, and expertise to handle the unique electrical requirements of commercial facilities in Port St. Lucie and the surrounding area. We offer superior commercial electrical services for projects of all sizes, from electrical repairs to indoor and outdoor lighting and much more. We strive to do the job right the first time and meet code compliance requirements.
Suspect poor indoor air quality in your commercial space? Call us today for commercial IAQ services!
Do You Need Switch and Outlet Repairs?
You may never know when you need to repair, replace, or upgrade your electrical switches and outlets. Many older commercial buildings have outdated electrical systems, and updating your electrical can mean more reliable power delivery from modern, safer systems. Here are a few warnings signs to look for that may indicate it’s time to repair or replace your electrical switches and outlets:
- Burning smells
- Worn faceplates
- Loud switches
- Flickering lights
- Outdated and ungrounded outlets
Switches and outlets can also catch your commercial properly on fire if not repaired. Call a commercial electrician today for an inspection.
Why Are Electrical Panel Replacements Necessary?
While your breaker panel is designed to facilitate a safe and efficient electricity supply, it can encounter problems over time. Breakers can get damaged due to a wide range of reasons. If you have an outdated panel, replacing it with a brand-new upgrade offers benefits such as:
- Increased safety by installing a panel that uses better materials.
- Get rid of worn wires and replace them with new wires and breakers that can protect your business for years to come.
- Facilitate a reliable and consistent current to all areas of your business.
- Gain the peace of mind that comes with having an efficient panel.
- Identify potential electrical problems faster.
Need security lighting for your home? You can count on us for security lighting installations.
How to Choose the Best Generator for Your Business
In an increasingly digital environment, companies both large and small can barely operate without electrical power. No matter your industry, a commercial generator can lower the risk of a power outage crippling your business. But how do you pick the right power generator for your business? Here are a few guidelines:
- Define your needs - establish whether you need standby, emergency, or primary power.
- Choose between a stationary or portable unit.
- Determine your power requirements.
- Decide what type of fuel to use.
- Consider where you’ll place the generator.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we can assist you in picking the right type and size generator for your business.