We have been a top heating and cooling service in the treasure coast area for over 30 years. We offer round-the-clock service in case of emergency and we arrive on time because we know that your time is valuable.
Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air does all things HVAC, including filter replacements. Whether a routine maintenance visit or a midnight emergency, our professionals are ready to provide fast, reliable service that is tailored to meet your specific heating and cooling needs in Jupiter, FL. We find that our customers who stick to regular filter replacements have better luck with the longevity of their systems.
We like to say that ductwork cleaning and maintenance is one of the most vital steps to a healthy, efficient HVAC system. Call us to book your appointment!
Why Are Air Filter Changes Necessary?
The air we breathe directly affects our quality of life, and air filters can make a big difference. Air is only as clean as the filter it flows through. Also, heating and cooling systems function best when the components are free of debris and clogs. We recommend professional air filter changes for you and your system’s benefit.
- Better efficiency leads to lower energy bills.
- Clean filters produce cleaner air.
- Warranties require routine air filter replacement.
What Benefits Will I See From Regular Filter Changes?
EPA documentation states that indoor air quality is usually 70% more polluted than outdoor air. This can be changed along with your filters. Our professionals will also have eyes on your system on a regular basis to catch problems before they arise.
- Expect cheaper monthly utility bills with better airflow through the system.
- Extend the life of your unit and keep repairs at bay.
- Eliminate excessive dust around your home.
Like the idea of having a smart home? Consider installing a programmable thermostat. You’ll be able to control your home climate from your smartphone!
How Often Should I Change My Air Filters?
Everyone’s situation is different. Call us today to talk with a professional about what schedule would suit you best. At the very least, we suggest three to six month changes for any home or office.
- Property in urban areas requires changes every three months due to external air quality.
- For homes with pets air filters should be changed every two months.
- People who suffer from allergies should have their air filters changed monthly.