Need a heating contractor? You got it! Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air knows what customers need and how to get it done quickly. Reach out to us today if you are considering installing a central heater in your home in Jupiter, FL.
Looking to heat your commercial building? Here at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air we offer commercial HVAC services to meet your company’s needs.
How Do I Know if My Heater Needs Replaced?
Heater replacement vs. heater repair can be a difficult decision to make. But sometimes, you are better off to replace your unit than continue down a path of endless repairs. Heaters are safest in their best working order, so it is important to know the signs of replacement.
- Age: it can be difficult to source outdated parts for repairs.
- Multiple repairs: in some cases it is more cost-effective to replace altogether.
- Expensive utility costs: a sign of an overworked system.
- Cracked heat exchanger: can be dangerous and needs attention.
- Inefficiency: utility costs rise as it requires more energy to do the same amount of work.
- Fails to heat properly: patchy or insufficient heating can indicate a failing system.
What Can I Expect From Installing a New Heater?
Current heating technology has come a long way in the past 10 years. Of all the benefits you’ll gain from a new installation, the advanced efficiency will save you headaches for years to come. Here’s what we mean:
- Energy efficient: Your energy bills will prove that that system requires less energy to run.
- Increased comfort: Your home or office will heat faster than before.
- Better indoor air quality: With new filters and clean inner components, air quality is a huge plus.
- No repairs anytime soon: Our heaters are built to last, and with proper maintenance a new system should not require repairs for a long time after installment.
- Even heating: Rooms will be a consistent temperature throughout your home or office.
Our heat pump services are a great alternative to conventional heating, as the pump uses a renewable energy source and could even qualify you for tax benefits!
What Is Causing My Heating Issues?
It is one thing to know you have a problem, but it is another to understand what is causing the problem. As your preferred heater repair service, we want you to be educated on common problems and possible solutions. Read through these symptoms to find out what could be the underlying factor of your heating headaches.
- Thermostat: System frequently shuts on and off.
- Leaky air ducts: Furnace seems to be working but the property isn’t heating fully.
- Faulty wiring: System shuts off for no reason.
- Failing System: Uneven heating throughout your home.