Like many homes in Port St. Lucie, FL begin to upgrade their appliances to more modern versions, and install more technological appliances and luxury items; their existing electrical panels just can’t keep up. This can result in annoying power outages which can cause damage to your appliances and put your home at risk, so contact Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for effective panel change services today.
Visit our reviews page for an opportunity to hear from our past customers, and for your chance to learn more about our dedication to customer satisfaction.
Why Do You Need Panel Change Services?
Many older homes are equipped with electrical panels that are not designed to accommodate the needs of a modern household. This means the more items that are added and upgraded, the less likely your existing system will be able to support it and deliver the appropriate amounts of energy.
Panel change services can also keep you safe. Some benefits associated with this service include:
- Reducing the likelihood of an electrical fire: An electrical system that is over-worked and unreliable is also putting you at risk of a dangerous fire.
- Eliminate any doubled-up circuits which may be present: Circuits are not designed to house two conductors, and one may come loose, overheat, arc, or even lead to a fire.
- No more replacing fuses: Changing your electrical panel will eliminate the need to change out blown fuses in the future, reducing your risk of a fire.
- Replacing breakers: Panel change services can upgrade old breakers which may not be manufactured anymore.
- Allow yourself to add to your system in the future: Many new panels grant homeowners the ability to add additional circuits as needed.
- Increase the resale value of your home: Newer panels can go a long way towards incentivizing buyers when the time comes to sell.
Save even more on our competitive prices by visiting our coupons page before you book your next service appointment.
Depend on Our Team
When you choose panel change solutions from Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, you can also enjoy these added benefits associated with our service:
- Always available: We’re available to solve your electrical needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, because we know that electrical issues need to be resolved as quickly as possible in order to keep you safe.
- Your qualified experts in the Treasure Coast: We pride ourselves on our expertise and the dedication we bring to every job we do for our customers.