Anybody who lives in Jupiter, FL knows how beautiful it is...and how hot it can get. In addition to an optimal air conditioning setup, our customers want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are breathing purified air. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air stands for integrity and excellence in our products and services. We retain customers because they know they can count on us, day or night, to get the job done right.
We can improve your home's air quality with the following services:
For maximum comfort, read about how you can control your home climate through your smartphone by installing a programmable thermostat.
Is There Such a Thing as Purifying the Air?
There are many options when it comes to cleaning and sanitizing the air you breathe every day. Our Jupiter residents are fond of multiple systems that promote healthy and clean homes. Different filtering systems produce different results, so check out the list to see what is best for you.
- Ionic: It generates negative ions that capture positive ions like dust and allergen particles. This affordable option is best for smokers.
- HEPA: Originally developed to remove radioactive dust particles from the air, these purifiers are now used to rid homes of mold, dust mites, pet dander, bacteria, and even pollen.
- UV: Ultraviolet light air filters destroy microorganisms altogether, best for preventing illness and disease.
- Carbon: This is the most absorbent filter and reduces odors and fumes without releasing any contaminants back into the air.
What About AC & Furnace Filters?
We suggest sticking to a routine filter replacement schedule to keep your system running well and your air quality high. EPA documentation states that indoor air quality is 70% more polluted than outdoor air quality, but that can be changed along with your filters. Heating and cooling systems run better with clean components and proper airflow through the system, saving on utility bills and keeping bacteria from being blown through your home.
Clean air that blows through dirty ductwork doesn’t stay clean! Consider our professional ductwork cleaning service to keep your home air pure and healthy.
Would a Whole-Home Dehumidifier Help My Home?
Jupiter is a hot, humid place. Controlling the climate inside your home with air conditioning can cause you to have clammy skin, and a dehumidifier can solve that problem. In addition to maximizing your comfort, a whole-home dehumidifier will:
- Reduce moisture in the air which can breed mold and bacteria.
- Aid your AC unit in removing excess moisture from Jupiter’s saturated air, making your cooling system more efficient.
- Eliminate musty odors, mildew, mold, sweaty floors, stuffy air, and unwanted condensation.
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
Your indoor air quality (IAQ) matters now more than ever before. When creating a health and safety plan, you need to prioritize the IAQ in restaurants, schools, offices, and other commercial buildings. Fortunately, new approaches to ventilation and innovative additions to your current HVAC system can help improve your comfort and lower the risk of health issues in your building.
Before you can address IAQ issues, you’ll need to know the source of indoor air pollution. Here are some of the most common sources of poor IAQ in commercial buildings:
- Improper temperature and humidity
- Chemical storage
- Inadequate ventilation
- Poor air circulation
With plenty of experience in providing indoor air quality solutions to commercial buildings in Jupiter, FL, and the surrounding area, we can help improve the air quality in your commercial space. We install and service popular devices to boost IAQ from top brands in the industry:
- Commercial Air Purifiers: Air purifiers clean the air you breathe. They help control everything from mold spores and dust mites to infectious bacteria and viruses. Air purification systems will also safely and effectively remove and destroy odor and chemical vapors.
- Commercial Air Dehumidifiers: Dehumidifiers pull moisture from the air when humidity levels are too high. Excess humidity in your commercial space creates a perfect environment for mold, mildew, allergens, and musty odors to build up. Dehumidifiers optimize moisture levels, effectively making your commercial space more comfortable and the indoor air safer to breathe.