Whatever your heating and cooling case, we have a trained professional ready to fix your problem. We are an HVAC service company in Florida’s treasure coast that cares about its customers on an individual basis. When you have a heating and cooling emergency, day or night, we are here to get you out of a pinch. Call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for your air conditioning solutions in Jupiter, FL.
Think you need a more permanent solution? Central air conditioning could be right for you!
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners
Ductless mini split air conditioning installation is a great option for many of our customers. As your leading AC company, we are committed to finding the right solution to fit your specific needs--see if a mini split is right for you:
- Zoned cooling: Set different temperatures in each room.
- Lower energy bills: Save on costs from the system’s advanced efficiency.
- Quiet operation: Forget the noise of a traditional AC unit.
- Easy install: Keep your property intact since these systems don’t require ductwork.
- Compact size: Install anywhere! Even on a wall or ceiling it will be out of the way.
Maintenance Requirements for Ductless Mini Splits
Ductless mini-split AC installations are simple and so is the upkeep. Not only are these units sleek, but they are low-maintenance too. Pending you follow the three tips below, your ductless mini split should treat you well.
- Replacing filters: By doing this monthly, your system will be more energy-efficient and cost-effective.
- Inspecting routinely: Having all of your HVAC systems checked yearly is good practice to ensure problems get fixed before they get out of hand.
- Checking interior components: During routine servicing, our professionals will make sure all the moving parts in your system are functioning how they should.
Read about HVAC zoning to change temperatures in various areas of your property through central heating and cooling.
Troubleshooting Common Issues With Mini Splits
As your most trusted HVAC service, we want you to know what to expect and when to call us. If your system is acting up, we have the personnel and skill to fix your system quickly. The following are a few things to expect with an aging ductless mini-split air conditioning system.
- Poor airflow: These systems need to be cleaned yearly to guarantee good air quality and system efficiency.
- Inadequate cooling: Refilling refrigerant will be necessary for sustained cool air, but hot and cold spots are typically due to poor insulation or located by windows and doors.
- Fan issues: Air is pushed out of the system by fans, and if these malfunctions your room temperature will not meet the thermostat setting.