We pride ourselves on being a leading furnace contractor in the treasure coast area--we provide 24-hour emergency service, upfront pricing with 100% satisfaction guaranteed, and we make sure our professionals arrive on time for your convenience. When you need HVAC work that you can rely on, look no further than Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air in Jupiter, FL.
We provide the following heater and furnace services:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Electric & Gas Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Indoor Air Quality
- Filter Replacement
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Air Cleaning & Filtration
- Heat Pump Services
- Zone Control Systems
- Commercial Systems
Consider zoned heating and cooling to aid in the efficiency of your property’s system. Call our team for friendly and personalized attention!
Does a Malfunctioning Heater Affect a Home?
Yes. Furnaces should be reliable and quick to do what you need them to do. But when they are not, our service is. You are our priority if you are having a heating emergency. Don’t hesitate to call, as our professionals are standing by day and night when you need them most. A compromised system will overwork to meet its demand and spike your energy cost. And, aside from comfort levels declining, a broken heater can cause serious harm like:
- Poor air quality
Keep your family safe and your utility bills manageable with an annual maintenance visit before winter. That way, we can fix problems before they become worse or urgent.
Does My Heater Need to Be Repaired?
Knowing what to do about a sluggish heater isn’t always intuitive, but you are probably noticing signs of heater problems if you are asking yourself that question. Heating systems can be dangerous if problems are ignored, like becoming unreliable or even a fire hazard. Call us today if you are experiencing any of the following issues.
- Property is heating unevenly or not getting warm
- Heater becomes unusually noisy
- Heating costs rise but use remains the same
- Ductwork begins to leak
- Thermostats malfunction
One of the best things you can do for your heating and cooling system is a routine air filter change. Schedule with one of our licensed experts today!
What Do the Symptoms Mean?
Heater problems run the spectrum from minor to major. Our professionals are adept at identifying the root cause of problems and finding individual solutions to meet your needs. If you are experiencing the issue mentioned above, here’s what they could mean:
- Random shut off: This is usually caused by damaged wiring, but a failing pilot light could also be the culprit in gas-powered systems or even a faulty thermostat in some cases.
- Delayed heating: Leaky ducts can slow the heating process down to nearly a halt, but fan motors and worn-down belts and bearings can also play a role.
- Patchy heating: A failing system will often struggle to meet heating demands before it gives out altogether. Consider a professional opinion if you notice this symptom, especially if you have an old system.