We handle bigger jobs with the skill and urgency that you need to keep your project moving and your business running smoothly. We have been servicing the treasure coast for over 30 years, and your HVAC needs are our business. We’ll get the job done right the first time and guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air is the leading HVAC provider in Jupiter, FL.
Consider HVAC zoning to see how so many others have saved money and energy by controlling the temperature differently in various parts of their buildings.
What Are the Benefits of a New Cooling System?
Endless repairs are maddening. Your cooling system should be quiet and efficient. Instead of throwing money at outdated systems, installing a new cooling system can save time and headache. New technology means that repairs will go away for years after new system installs and your property will be significantly more climate comfortable.
- An even and consistent temperature throughout your property.
- A more efficient unit, guaranteeing a stable interior climate.
- Lower monthly utility bills.
- Remotely programmable thermostat right from your smartphone.
- Limited repairs.
- Increased indoor air quality.
- Quiet operation.
Why Is Routine Maintenance Necessary?
We offer professional routine maintenance plans that keep our eyes on your system so that we can catch problems before they become noticeable or turn into bigger problems. An efficient system will use less energy, decreasing your monthly overhead utility cost and ensuring that your air system has the best longevity possible.
- Stop problems before they start.
- Keep your air clean with ductwork maintenance and filter changes.
- Ensure your system is running at optimal efficiency.
- Prolong the life of your HVAC system.
Routine air filter replacement is worth its weight in gold from the increased efficiency and improved indoor air quality it produces.
Is My Heating System Draining Energy?
Inefficient heating systems can be expensive and even pose a risk to the building. Clogs, dirty filters, and poorly maintained furnaces can be a fire hazard or a carbon monoxide leak waiting to happen. If you think your aging heating system is drawing more energy than it should, give us a call and one of our professionals will assess your system and walk you through your options so you can make an informed decision moving forward.
- Leaky ducts: can loose up to 30% of whole-system efficiency.
- Mechanical wear and tear: happens from an overworked, under producing system.
- Blockages or dirty filters: pose a serious fire risk and decreases air quality.
- Cracked heat exchanger: can leak carbon monoxide and endanger workers.