We care about our customer’s time and comfort. That is why we arrive on time and make sure your job gets done right. It is no coincidence why Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air is the leading AC service company in Jupiter, FL.
We provide the following air conditioner solutions:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Air Cleaning & Filtration
- HVAC Zoning
- Commercial AC Services
Interested in more? See why so many Floridians are choosing our air cleaning and filtration solutions to purify the air in their homes.
Perks of Routine Air Filter Replacement
The EPA has completed studies that show indoor air quality is up to 70% more polluted than outside air. Your home air system is important to maintain for the sake of your health, your carbon footprint, and your bills.
- Health Benefits: Breathing air that is circulated by a clean system reduces allergens, dust, and mold spores from floating around your home. Following a schedule of filter changes will keep your home air at its best quality.
- Efficiency: When air is blocked by buildup on filters, the system has to work harder to force the air through. Replacing filters regularly can ensure that your system is not over-functioning.
- Savings: Air systems will conserve significantly more energy when they run properly and repairs will be less likely to occur when your system is working efficiently.
Tips to Save on Cooling Costs
Keeping your home or business temperate and consistent in constantly changing weather can weigh heavily on your utility bills. These three tips can help create better routines and cut down on monthly expenses all while extending the longevity of your cooling system.
- Insulation: Adequate insulation in your home or building is a must for saving energy.
- Maintenance: Keeping a schedule to replace air filters, having a yearly inspection and tune-up, and replacing outdated parts will increase the longevity of your unit.
- Good Habits: Relying on a programmable thermostat, using fans when feasible, and closing the blinds on sunny days will all help to lower your power bill.
Have an electric heat pump instead of a conventional AC or furnace unit? You’ll want to read about our air handler services.
How to Troubleshoot Evaporator Coil Issues
Evaporator coils are the parts in your air conditioning unit that chill condensation, causing it to evaporate into the air so your unit can then blow cold air through your system. You’ll likely be able to tell if your evaporator coil malfunctions if you suspect any of the problems listed below.
- Frozen coils: Evaporator coils function at an average of 32 degrees and can frost. Ice buildup is the culprit of many inefficient units, and our professionals will take the necessary steps to ensure proper airflow over the coils.
- Bad smells: Sometimes condensation can also collect on the fins of your coil. This can breed bacteria and mold, which in turn circulates a foul odor through your home.
- Refrigerant leaks: If your coolant has leaked out of your unit, adding more will not fix the problem. Call us to repair the leak, test your system, and replenish the proper amount of coolant to meet the manufacturer’s specification.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription