Emergency AC repair has never been better than with Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air. We proudly service Jupiter and Florida’s treasure coast in all of their heating and cooling needs. Our professionals work round the clock to keep your home cool and comfortable. And, we show up on time and make sure that your job gets done the right way every time. Call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air if your AC needs a boost!
Your AC can be a breeze to use with our smart thermostat options!
4 Signs Your Central AC Needs Repaired
Air conditioning problems can range from obvious to hard to detect, but keeping your system in optimal working order will add to the longevity of the unit, promote overall efficiency, and save you money on utility bills.
- Blowing warm air: If your unit seems to be functioning properly except for blowing warm air, your refrigerant may need to be charged. This is done by a professional to meet the manufacturer's refrigerant specifications.
- Minimal or no airflow: This could be a sign of clogged filters or something more serious. If left unchecked, this will force your unit to work harder and your utility bills to spike.
- Patchy cooling: If you notice areas or rooms that are significantly cooler than others, you could have a malfunctioning thermostat. Our professionals will be happy to troubleshoot all thermostat issues.
- Leaks: If condensation is pooling around your unit, clean it the best you can and call a professional, as the coolant can be harmful to pets and people. We will repair or replace parts if necessary.
What to Expect From a Typical AC Inspection
We suggest sticking to a routine AC tune up schedule to catch issues before they become bigger problems. Below is a checklist that professionals follow to ensure a thorough visit.
- Proper refrigerant levels and void of any leakage.
- Clean air ducts.
- Sufficient air flow over evaporator coils.
- Correct electrical control sequences.
- Oiled motors and functioning belts.
If your AC isn’t running at 100% and you haven’t changed your filters in a while, read about our AC filter replacement service to see if this quick fix could be your solution.
Why Maintenance Is Important
While routine air conditioning maintenance visits may sound like a hassle, the benefits of keeping your system in prime condition are in your best interest. Many times, minimal repairs will save from major replacements down the line. Keeping your system running efficiently will cost less to operate and afford your property the maximum climate control possible. Also, improved air quality is one of the best gifts you can give yourself and others in your home.