We are your go-to AC installation and repair service in Jupiter, FL. Between reliable, knowledgeable professionals and upfront pricing with no hidden cost, there is a reason that our customers keep calling us back. We know that your time is valuable, so we arrive on time and make sure the job is done well. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air would be privileged to service your home.
Worried about your air quality? Check out our selection of air cleaners to keep your household breathing easy.
When Should I Replace My AC Unit?
While it is unfortunate to need a new air conditioner, knowing when to cut your losses on repair bills can save you money in the long run. One of our professionals will walk you through your options of repairs vs. replacement and help you make an informed decision that best suits your situation. Listed below are some tell-tale signs that you may want to consider a central air replacement over a repair.
- A unit is over 15 years old or a home that will not meet the desired temperature.
- Continual leaking or abnormally high utility bills from an inefficient system.
- Multiple or major repair demands, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Unusual sounds coming from the motor.
- A unit that struggles to blow air once it is cooled.
What Can I Expect From a New Replacement?
All good things. New replacements mean less headache and better technology to get your home or business cooled down faster and your system lasting longer. If you replace your AC unit, you can anticipate:
- A newer model with upgraded technology.
- A system that runs more efficiently and meets your temperature demands faster.
- A decrease in your energy bills.
We pride ourselves on carrying quality options to choose from so that you can find the best solution to fit your needs.
Read about our AC filter replacement solutions to keep your air clean and your new AC system running its best.
Maybe My Coolant Just Needs to Be Charged?
Not every AC problem is a major problem. Sometimes, it can be as simple as one of our professionals coming to charge your coolant. Here’s how to know if you need a simple charge:
- If the unit seems to function properly but expels warm or room temperature air.
- If your home air temperature suddenly fails to meet the thermostat setting.
If you notice frost building up, this is a sign of a leak. Call us promptly if you suspect this so we can send a professional to patch or replace the issue, as the coolant is gaseous and can be harmful if handled improperly.