You’ve just gotten home and realize your ceiling fan is not working. Maybe you’ve bought a unique chandelier than you would like in the living room. Whether it’s ceiling fan installation or chandelier repair, Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air can help install and wire it. Having a dependable expert that understands the technical as well as the personal side of their craft is crucial, and with many years of experience in the industry, we fully grasp both.
When your light fixtures give you recurring problems, call us for indoor lighting solutions. We work 24/7 to provide you with the ultimate indoor comfort!
Benefits of Ceiling Fans
- Reduced energy costs: While a ceiling fan doesn’t actually reduce the temperature of a room, the air it circulates can make a room feel four to five degrees cooler. This means you can set your thermostat a little higher and take advantage of the fan’s air circulation. Ultimately, you can save up to 30-40 percent of your utility bill.
- Added decorating style: With the broad array of ceiling fans on the market, you can find the ideal one to complement any decorating style.
- Layered lighting: Plenty of ceiling fans come with a lighting fixture that can add a beautiful, layered light texture to a room.
- Versatile placement: You can install ceiling fans in any room you want constant circulation. Install them in kitchens, bedrooms, hallways and not just the living room.
- Year-round use: Ceiling fans can be used to keep you both warm and cool. They’re not just for the summer. Some models have a switch that reverses the blades, which can help to disperse warm air downward during winter.
With personalized attention from our friendly staff, call us to learn which type of generator is right for your home.
What to Expect When Working With Us
Although it’s possible to install chandeliers, ceiling fans, and other light fixtures yourself, it’s always best to leave the job to a professional. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we offer professionalism. Our experts know exactly how to secure fans or fixtures to keep them in place over many years. Electrical wiring can also be tricky and dangerous so you want to entrust trained professionals who will ensure proper installation.