Your electrical panel is the heart of your home’s electrical system. Whenever there’s something wrong with the panel, you want it fixed as soon as possible. That’s where Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air comes in. We provide high-quality electrical panel repair services in Jupiter, FL and surrounding areas.
You're going to need an electrical panel upgrade if you have fuses rather than circuit breakers. Schedule your appointment with our licensed experts today!
What Are the Signs You Need to Replace Your Electrical Panel?
- Circuit breakers that keep tripping.
- Signs of electrical fires in the panel.
- Your lights flicker or dim when operating other appliances.
- You still use an old fuse box.
- The breakers don’t reset.
When Should You Repair or Replace Your Breaker Panel?
- Damaged service cables: If the service cables between the structural mount on your house and your breaker cable are damaged, you need to have them replaced. If there’s a problem with the cables running from the electricity pole and your structural mount, call your utility company.
- Water or moisture damage: If you notice any leaks or moisture around the breakers, keep your distance and call a professional right away because that can be very dangerous.
- Improper installation: If the wiring on your breaker system is not done correctly, it can cause serious problems. You can trust only a professional electrician to fix any errors and get things in order.
- Old or obsolete breakers: Over time, your breaker will succumb to wear and tear. If your breaker panel is old, you may have trouble finding parts to fix it. If that’s the case, consider having the unit replaced with a modern one.
Get a fast, same-day switch repair from our dependable electricians! We always use high-quality materials and provide customized solutions.
Why Hire a Qualified Electrician
If you’re not an expert about things like fuse box repair, wiring and electrical panel replacement then you shouldn’t try to make any electrical repairs on your own. When it comes to electrical repairs, going the DIY route not only increases the risk of costly damage but also compromises your safety. Electric wiring issues can lead to shocks, shorts, and damage to appliances. As such, you want to hire a professionally trained expert who can identify the issue, repair the problem promptly and have everything functioning at the optimum level so that everyone is safe and secure.