There is nothing quite like spending quality time with family and friends outdoors. With the right outdoor lighting solutions, you can still enjoy the outdoors even after dark. Having the proper lighting to your deck or patio also adds great value to any home. But to get the proper lighting in your Jupiter, FL home, you need a dependable outdoor lighting contractor. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air is your go-to contractor for everything from landscape lighting to and security lighting. We have a team of experts who are experienced in outdoor lighting installation and repairs.
If you need an LED light installation look no further than our Jupiter, FL electricians! Call our team for friendly recommendations and fast turnarounds.
What Are the Benefits of Installing Outdoor Lighting Fixtures?
- Comfort: Lighting your outdoor space allows you to extend your living areas. For instance, adding comfortable and attractive lighting to your deck or patio enables you to use these areas after dark.
- Safety: Landscape lighting can help guests to navigate your yard and avoid potential dangers such as tripping hazards and unlit stairs.
- Security: An illuminated outdoor area presents a feeling of security and maintenance. Motion sensor-activated lighting, for example, makes your property less of a target for crimes like burglary and vandalism.
- Curb appeal: Outdoor lighting highlights architectural features and adds character to your landscaping.
What Are Some Different Outdoor Lighting Options?
- Path lighting
- String lighting
- Patio/deck lighting
- Outdoor wall lighting
- Spot lighting
- Security lighting
- Flood lights
- Motion sensor lights
- Emergency lighting
GFCI outlets are ideal for kitchens and garages! If you have a faulty switch or outlet consider looking to our electricians for emergency help.
Why Are LED Lights Great for Outdoor Use?
LED lights are the best choice for outdoor lighting for various reasons. The benefits include:
- Brighter light: LEDs are brighter than traditional lamps, helping better illuminate parking lots, sidewalks and streets.
- Longer life: LEDs can last up to 25 times longer than standard bulbs.
- Energy savings: LEDs offer more lumens per watt, which means they can shine brighter than traditional incandescent and halide lights while using significantly less light.
- Durability: Unlike traditional lighting, LEDs are manufactured with more durable materials such as plastic rather than glass. As such, they can handle inclement weather much better than traditional lights.