The last thing you want to happen in Florida is for your power to go out. Without electricity, our lives can come to a screeching halt. Street lights don’t work. The AC shuts off, and in our climate, that can be a major discomfort, to say the least. You want your electricity functioning properly at all times.
Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air has expert electricians who can get your power up and running in your home should something go wrong. Our years of experience make us the perfect team for the job. Give us a call today to talk to our team and schedule service in Hobe Sound, FL.
Still not sure if you should use us? Check out our customer reviews and see why we are a trusted name in the area.
Do I Need an Emergency Electrician?
Being without electricity can be annoying. But when it happens to only your home, there may be a bigger issue than just a common power outage. In that case, you may need an electrician for emergency service. If you experience any of the following, give us a call:
- Fuses can go out from time to time. But if it happens too frequently, there may be an issue with your electrical system. It’s time to seek emergency electrical services.
- If your electrical appliances feel warm to the touch for no reason, there could be a problem. Don’t let the issue go unresolved for too long. It could be hazardous to you and your household.
- It is not normal for lights to flicker when you turn them on or when you turn on other electrical appliances. Flickering lights are a sure sign you need emergency services by a trusted electrician.
- If an outlet is powering too many appliances at the same time, you may need to install more outlets.
Replacing Electrical Outlets
Electrical outlets are used in practically every home in the country, but we take them for granted. They keep our homes running but it’s easy to dismiss them until something goes wrong. Avoid an emergency and replace them before something goes wrong. Here are some signs it may be time to replace your outlets:
- If your outlets are sparking or getting hot, that is a serious problem. You need to replace your outlets right away before it causes catastrophic damage - like a fire.
- Having a cracked outlet cover may seem like a cosmetic issue, but it goes deeper than that. Dirt and debris can get inside and cause major issues. It is safer to replace the entire outlet.
- If your lights flicker when you plug in appliances your outlet may not be able to handle the load. You may need to upgrade and replace that outlet to keep up with the demands of your appliances.
- If you have two-pronged outlets your outlets aren’t grounded. This is a major hazard to your family. Replace your outlets immediately.
Don’t risk hiring an amateur- choose our licensed and insured electricians to keep your home safe.
Whole House Generator Installation
When your power goes out, it can be a major inconvenience. But investing in a whole house generator could be your saving grace. Having a whole house generator installed could save your family major discomfort if you were to lose power due to a storm or any other incident. Our team of expert technicians will be more than happy to come out and restore the safety of your home as quickly as possible.
for Hobe Sound, FL
Yardiel generator service