From your kitchen sinks to your bathroom drains, clogs can affect many areas in your property—and drain problems only get worse the longer you ignore them. If you want to avoid damaging your plumbing while restoring your fixture’s draining power, we have the solution.
Our team at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air provides drain cleaning services to hundreds of homes and businesses throughout Port St. Lucie, FL, year-round. Whatever your plumbing problem, you can trust our 30 years of expertise to devise the most cost-effective and long-lasting fix.
Toilets that refuse to flush properly can make a big mess if left unaddressed. Check out our clogged toilet repair services for a quick solution.
The Right Time to Call a Drain Cleaning Company
You might be able to remedy minor clogs with your plunger or even just some boiling water, but more serious cases require specialized methods and equipment. A few common warning signs include:
- Poor draining across multiple fixtures
- Recurring clogs
- Unpleasant smells
- Gurgling sounds
- Sewage backups
A substantial obstruction in your plumbing system can create excess pressure and lead to premature wear and tear. The sooner you reach out to our team, the better it is for the health of your plumbing.
We Follow a Comprehensive Drain Cleaning Process
Clumps of hair, grease build-up, and other types of debris can block your pipes. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we use various cleaning techniques to ensure the safest, most efficient clean for every situation:
- Sewer Camera Inspections: When a clog turns up deeper in your plumbing system, we use thin, flexible cameras to locate it without opening your walls or digging your yard.
- Clogged drain repair: If we find damage, our technicians will apply the appropriate fix before the problem escalates, leading to flooding or burst pipes.
- General rooter service: We use a drain snake, a thin, rotating device the pulls out the debris near the opening.
- Sewer Jetting: Our team can blast away the toughest clogs using highly pressurized water. This safe and effective method works well for extreme build-up or tree roots.
If you’re experiencing issues in multiple drains, it often signifies a problem with your main sewage line. You might need a sewer line repair to prevent the issue from returning.
Regular Maintenance Is the Best Way to Prevent Clogs
Serious drain clogs often stem from poor maintenance. If you want to keep your plumbing in excellent shape all year round, we recommend regular professional upkeep. Our experienced plumbers at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air help maintain the plumbing of residential and commercial properties all over the state—and now, it's your turn.
After your initial drain cleaning, we recommend scheduling a maintenance visit every other year or so, and an inspection for your water heater and other plumbing appliances once a year.