Putting off needed repairs on your home’s air conditioner may not seem like a big deal until you suddenly find yourself without cool, comfortable air on a hot and humid day. When this happens, contact Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for experienced, efficient air conditioning repair solutions to restore the flow of cooled, temperature-controlled air to your home. We work diligently to ensure that nothing is missed and that your unit will work reliably, so contact us today and get back to being comfortable.
Hear from other residents in Port St Lucie, FL by visiting our reviews page, where you can see examples of their glowing customer feedback.
When Are AC Repairs Needed?
Even if your air conditioning unit is still supplying you with some cool air, there are warning signs which often indicate that a problem is present and needs to be resolved in order to keep your unit working perfectly:
- Loud noises: Your air conditioning unit should run relatively quietly, which means if you hear whirring, clunking, banging, or other unusual sounds while your unit is in operation, give us a call.
- Puddles of water: If pools of water are accumulating near your AC unit then you may be experiencing a freon leak or an issue with your evaporator coil, which can cause serious damage to your unit.
- Increased energy bills: AC units that are in the process of breaking down will work less efficiently, so one of the first places where you may notice an issue is on your monthly energy bill.
- Reduced air quality: Is the air coming out of your vents less cool than the setting on your thermostat? Then contact us for air conditioning repair services to resolve the issue.
- No cool air: If your unit has stopped supplying you with any cold air at all, then contact us immediately for service.
Start saving before you book with us by visiting our coupons page, where you can take advantage of our online specials.
What Can You Expect From Us?
In addition to delivering exceptional air conditioning repair solutions for our customers, we also offer a variety of benefits that you can enjoy when you trust us to handle your HVAC issues:
- Count on our years of experience: We’ve been serving the Treasure Coast since 1988, which means that you can trust in our decades of hands-on experience to know how to quickly solve your issue.
- We’re local: Our technicians grew up in your community, which means their dedication is to provide the best possible service for their friends and neighbors.