If you’re like many of your neighbors in your community then you depend heavily on your air conditioning unit to keep you cool and comfortable on the hottest of days, which makes replacing an old and worn-out unit a top priority. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, our technicians are prepared to assist you with replacing your old, worn-out AC unit with timely air conditioning replacement services.
Learn more about our dedication to customer service and service by visiting our reviews page, where you can hear from other Port St Lucie, FL customers just like you.
When Does Your AC Unit Need to be Replaced?
If your air conditioning unit has been experiencing any of the following issues, then contact us as soon as possible in order to book your appointment for a fast and professional air conditioning replacement service:
- Frequent repairs: If your AC unit is breaking down constantly, then the more cost-effective solution is to replace it with a newer model.
- Your energy bills are going up: An air conditioner that isn’t working efficiently can push up the monthly energy costs associated with operating the appliance.
- Your unit is old: Air conditioning replacement is usually needed after 10 - 14 years, depending on how well maintained your unit has been.
How Can We Help?
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air our qualified air quality experts can assist you with the task of replacing your air conditioning unit by offering the following supports and services:
- Choosing the right unit: Selecting the right unit for your need is essential, and we can help by identifying the best makes and models for your home.
- Keeping your home energy-efficient: We can suggest improvements and modifications which can help reduce your monthly energy costs.
- Installation solutions: We can install your air conditioning replacement unit perfectly so that it runs without error for years to come.
If costs have been keeping you from investing in your indoor comfort, just visit our coupons page before booking your next appointment with us.
Depend on Our Team and Enjoy These Added Benefits
- 24-hour priority service: Are you experiencing an emergency situation? Then give us a call for immediate emergency priority service that you can count on.
- No Hassle, Upfront Pricing: We charge by the job, instead of by the hour so you'll always know what to expect before we start any work.