Are you dealing with pipe leaks and clogs more often than usual? Are your pipes more than 30 years old? If so, the time might be ripe for plumbing repipe. Investing in new plumbing can save you money in the long run and give you peace of mind for decades to come.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, our experienced technicians have the tools and experience to diagnose your plumbing piping problems properly and apply the most cost-effective fix. We are the go-to repipe contractor in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Looking to renovate your bathroom? Check out our bathroom remodeling services today!
Signs You Need House Repiping Services
If you’re already dealing with these plumbing problems, reach out to our experts for a professional assessment:
- Water leaks: Unexplained puddles of water, stained surfaces, and musty odors are common symptoms of plumbing leaks.
- Poor water quality: If you have cloudy, off-tasting tap water, there might be sediment buildup or corrosion in your pipes.
- Recurring clogs: Clogged drains are a nuisance at best and a messy disaster at their worst. Weakened, older pipes with smaller circumferences are much more prone to accumulating debris.
- Noisy Pipes: Plumbing, in general, shouldn't be noisy. If you regularly hear rattling, gurgling, knocking, or any other unusual sounds, it's time to call our plumbers.
- Low water pressure: Significant corrosion in your pipes can lead to poor water pressure.
What Repiping Material Should You Choose?
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we offer a variety of repiping materials, but the two most popular options here in Port St. Lucie are:
- PEX plumbing: PEX pipes are corrosion-resistant and very fast to install. This material is also much more affordable than copper and can last anywhere between 30 to 50 years.
- Copper plumbing: Unless you live in an area with very acidic water, copper pipes make for a solid investment because they have exceptional physical durability. Most copper pipes have an average lifespan of 50 to 70 years.
If you’re having trouble choosing the right pipe material for your home, we can help. Our technicians will assess your property, discuss your needs and budget, and recommend the best choice.
If you want to improve the longevity of your new plumbing, we recommend scheduling water softener installation to stave off the corrosive effects of hard water.
Reap the Benefits of New Plumbing in Your Home Today
One of the first things homeowners notice after repiping is the strong, consistent water flow and pressure. In the coming months, you should also expect a considerable decrease in your water bills and an improvement in water quality. With proper maintenance, you won’t have to deal with common plumbing issues any time soon either.