Has your air conditioning unit been working less efficiently than it used to? Have you noticed that puddles are appearing under your unit when it is in operation? Then the issue causing your system to malfunction maybe your evaporator coils. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, our qualified cooling experts can deliver timely evaporator coil solutions, including evaporator coil repair and installation services to restore your AC unit to perfect working order.
Want to hear from other residents of Port St. Lucie, FL? Just visit our reviews page for your chance to hear about how our services have helped them stay cool at home.
Why Do Evaporator Coils Break Down?
Your air conditioning unit is made up of many fragile mechanical parts, and one of the most important elements of that system is your evaporator coils. Because they are pieces of sensitive mechanical equipment they may break down for a variety of reasons, which include:
- Frozen coils: Coils that have been clogged with dust will not be able to filter out the cool air from inside your unit, which can cause your coils to freeze. In some cases, this may cause the coils to leak freon.
- Dirty coils: Coils that have not been cleaned may begin to clog due to buildups of dust and dirt, causing mechanical failures.
- Your AC unit is old: Evaporator coils are often the first areas of your air conditioning system to begin showing signs of wear and tear.
The easiest way to know exactly what is behind your evaporator coil issue is to contact Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for professional evaporator coil inspection and repair services. If your coils need replacing we can deliver evaporator coil installation services quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to feeling cool and comfortable.
Don’t let the fear of overspending keep you from getting the repairs you need, just visit our coupons page before you call.
Are There Any Added Benefits of Working With Us?
When you work with our team of skilled cooling technicians you can also enjoy the following perks associated with our service:
- Priority service any time of day:</strong >We offer timely air quality services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year because we believe that your comfort shouldn’t have to wait until regular business hours.
- Depend on our years of experience: Our technicians have been delivering exceptional solutions in your community since 1988, which means you can count on us to know what works.