Generators are designed to supply electricity to our homes when the power goes out, or when your local utility company has a malfunction that leaves you without power to your home in Port St. Lucie, FL. However, it is important to invest in timely generator repair and generator replacement solutions for units that may be wearing out or not working reliably. When this happens, make sure to contact Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for fast generator repair and generator replacement services so that you’re never without electricity when you need it.
Discover our dedication to customer service and fast, reliable solutions by visiting our reviews page before you book your next appointment with us.
How Can You Tell When You Need Generator Repairs?
Ensuring that your generator is working properly is essential to providing your home with electricity in the event of a power outage. Because these units are usually only used during emergencies, it’s important to take the following steps to make sure that repairs are performed as needed:
- Through regularly scheduled maintenance: The easiest and best way to keep an eye on your generator is to schedule annual maintenance inspections with a qualified generator repair specialist from Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air.
- Running tests: Turn your generator on once every few months to determine if there is anything wrong. If the unit turns on quickly and can deliver the power levels that you require, then it should be safe to use.
- Listen for strange sounds: If your generator is making unusual sounds while in operation, then there is likely a mechanical failure that needs to be resolved before it can work effectively.
- Check for visual clues: If your generator looks like it has sustained physical damage, either as a result of human negligence or severe weather, then call for a professional inspection.
Don't miss out on our exclusive online coupons and save on a variety of our services.
Some Reasons Work With Our Team:
- 24-hour emergency service: Depend on us to be available to solve your issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We know that electrical issues don’t wait until regular business hours, which is why we don’t either.
- Trust in our years of expertise: Our team has been solving electrical issues in your community since 1988, which means we have decades of hands-on experience solving a wide variety of issues quickly and with ease.