Trying to locate the source of a leak is either very easy or very challenging. If you’re experiencing the latter, you need the expertise of a plumbing specialist. That’s where we come in!
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we use top-of-the-line equipment and methods to quickly find leaks of all sizes and fix the damage with no mess left behind. Hundreds of property owners in Port St. Lucie, FL, rely on our water leak detection and repair services because we bring our 100% to every job.
From water heater tank replacement to sewer line repair, we have a service to resolve any leak! Contact us today!
What Causes Plumbing Leaks?
Plumbing systems have many moving parts, and the damage can stem from anywhere. A few common reasons for a hidden water pipe leak include:
- Wear and tear: Pipe linings naturally corrode over time, but you likely won’t encounter this issue unless your property is very old. PVC pipes have an average 45-year lifespan, while metal ones can last up to 80 years.
- Subpar plumbing installations: While it makes sense that older properties are more susceptible to sewer and water line leaks, newly built or renovated ones can also become prone to plumbing problems if the pipework or fixtures were poorly installed.
- Clogging: Debris can accumulate inside your plumbing, creating excess pressure that eventually weakens its connections.
- Root growth: The plumbing running beneath your yard can sustain damage from tree roots, requiring burst pipe repair.
Know When to Call for a Plumbing Leak Repair
Some plumbing issues might be impossible to locate without the help of a water leak detection company. Thankfully, their symptoms are much easier to spot. If you see any of the common warning signs, reach out to our experts at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air to prevent more damage to your property:
- Pooling water: If you find any significant moisture with no discernible source, there might be a hidden leak somewhere.
- Rising water bills: Damaged pipes and fixtures will waste water 24/7 and significantly increase your water consumption.
- Low water pressure: Plumbing leaks will lower the water supply and lead to poor or inconsistent pressure.
- Mold and mildew growth: If you notice a musty smell in your home or business, it might be a sign of microbial growth caused by excess moisture.
Have an after-hours leak? Don’t hesitate to call us for reliable emergency services anywhere in Port St. Lucie or the surrounding area.
Plumbing Professionals Who Care
A plumbing leak is a serious problem that requires trained, experienced, and well-equipped technicians. When you choose Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, you get peace of mind knowing that you get an industry-leading team that will treat your home or business like their own.