Your heating and cooling systems are made of a variety of mechanical parts which all play different and vital roles in keeping you comfortable indoors. Your air handler is tasked with circulating the air throughout your home and returning it back to your HVAC system, which means when issues begin appearing in this area of your indoor air system they must be dealt with as soon as possible. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, our technicians can provide timely, professional air handler repair, installation, and replacement solutions to help keep you comfortable.
Visit our coupons page and take advantage of our selection of online specials and discounts.
Why Do Air Handlers Break Down?
Air handlers can break down for a variety of reasons, which include:
- Damaged coils: The coils in your air handler need to be regularly cleaned and inspected to prevent dust, debris, and dander from accumulating. Without properly-working coils, your air handler will work less efficiently.
- Clogged air filters: If your filters haven’t been changed in a while, then they may be compromising the integrity of your HVAC system.
- Poorly installed wiring: If the wiring in your air handler is malfunctioning, then it can have ramifications that affect the overall performance and efficiency of your entire heating and cooling system.
Investing in air handler repair as soon as you suspect that there is an issue is important because problems in this area can impact how well the rest of your HVAC system works. This means that it can quickly drive up your monthly energy costs as a result of overworking, and can even cause additional malfunctions as other areas overwork to compensate for the faulty air handler.
To see what other customers in Port St. Lucie, FL have to say about the quality of our solutions just visit our reviews page before you call.
Depend on Our Team of Experienced Air Quality Experts
When you choose Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for your air handler installation and repair solutions, you aren’t just getting dedicated, timely service; you can also enjoy these added perks of our service:
- Serving your community since 1988: Count on our decades of experience to know what works, and to be able to quickly identify and solve all manner of air quality issues in your home.
- Depend on our reliable service: We’re the most reliable team of air quality experts in the Treasure Coast, and bring our dedication to customer service to each job we do.