Are Florida’s humidity and hot temperatures leaving you sweating in your house - even when the air conditioner is running? This can signal your system needs to be inspected by a professional. For repairs and installations in Indiantown, FL, call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air Conditioning. When you call us, we guarantee an on-time arrival and will give each customer personal attention.
Why are we the trusted resource when your Indiantown neighbors need AC services? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide complete cooling services to Indiantown, including:
- Emergency AC services
- AC tune-ups and maintenance
- Air handler services
- Heat pump services
- Ductless mini split systems
- Evaporator coil services
- AC replacements
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Is it finally time to replace your aging air conditioner with a new model? While you might be hesitant to buy a new unit, you can quickly experience the benefits. These can include:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can help lower your utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to let you keep your house at the ideal temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality as the system can remove particles from the air.
- Longer shelf life with assurances that the unit will not need to be replaced or repaired in the near future.
Easy Ways To Save On Cooling Costs
When hot weather hits, it’s essential to keep your air conditioner running to ensure your house is cool and comfortable. However, this can cause your utility bills to increase. You can try to trim these costs by:
- Ensuring that your home is properly insulated.
- Replacing air filters regularly.
- Having your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Using a programmable thermostat.
- Turning your unit down a few degrees.
- Replacing your outdated system.
- Using fans to circulate the air and make it feel cooler.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep out the extra heat.
Is replacing your air conditioner not in your budget right now? Call us to learn about our financing options.
How To Prevent Evaporator Coil Problems
Your evaporator coil plays an important role in your air conditioner. Without it, your house will not be able to cool to the desired temperature. You can prevent your coil from malfunctioning by using these tips:
- Keep the coils clean and dry.
- Remove debris that comes in contact with the unit immediately.
- Have your AC unit professionally serviced at least once a year.
- Check for clogs or leaks in your air ducts.
- Inspect the coils for any potential issues. This will allow you to repair the problems before they get worse.
- Clean or change air filters on a routine basis to prevent any issues with your system and improve the overall quality of your air.
for Indiantown, FL