Living in Florida we enjoy many things year-round that others in the country don’t have the privilege of enjoying - perpetual sunshine, awesome beaches, and a bustling nightlife. But with the perks come downfalls, like hurricane season. This time of year could wreak havoc on a household not just from a Mother Nature standpoint, but a home safety standpoint as well.
The electricians at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air are equipped to manage practically every household electrical issue there is. Our professionals will diagnose any problem and provide you with options for repair or replacement. Give us a call to see why so many other Juno Beach, FL homeowners choose us at their go-to electricians.
Want to make sure we’re the right team for the job? Check out our customer reviews and see why people trust us.
Why Invest in an Emergency Generator?
If your power goes out in Florida, it could be downright uncomfortable, and in some cases hazardous. It can make life miserable for everyone. Investing in an emergency generator is a smart idea for the following reasons:
- During a power outage, your emergency generator will kick in and make sure essential appliances stay working. For those who have sick people in their homes, this could be a lifesaver.
- After a hurricane, grocery stores will be closed indefinitely. If you didn’t stock up on enough supplies, you have to live off of whatever you have in your home, including what’s in your refrigerator. If your power goes out, your food goes bad. An emergency generator will prevent that from happening.
- With any major storm comes flooding. If you have a sump pump, you want it to work to keep your house from becoming too damaged. But if you don’t have electricity it won’t do its job.
- Unfortunately, elderly people tend to be more affected by power outages. In Florida, you have to keep as cool as possible or run the risk of a heat stroke. If your power goes out the temperature in your home soars. Having an emergency generator will keep your AC running and minimize the risk of a heat stroke.
When to Replace Your Electrical Outlets
Your electrical outlets basically run your house. But many people don’t know that sometimes you need to replace them. How do you know when it’s time to replace your electrical outlets?
- If you notice your outlets sparking when you plug in appliances, that can be a real fire hazard.
- A cracked outlet may seem innocuous but it can be a big problem for you and your household. Dust and debris can collect inside the unit and become a major issue.
- Flickering lights when you plug in an appliance could mean serious outlet issues. Don’t let the problem persist for too long. It could cost you more than just money.
- Two-pronged outlets are not grounded and should be replaced.
There are many reasons to work with us! Take a look then give us a call and see for yourself why we’re one of the most trusted electricians in town.
Electrical Emergency Services
If you have issues with your electrical systems, don’t stress. We provide many other emergency services for your home. We can upgrade your outlets, install your whole house generator and assist with other emergencies that may arise. Our team of expert electricians will be more than happy to assess your situation and provide the best solution to the problem.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription