Because Florida doesn’t really have a “winter season,” we are running our AC units pretty much all year long. We may get a few chilly days, but it can be cold on Wednesday morning and by Wednesday afternoon you’re on the beach. For this reason, we need our AC units to always be in proper working order.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, our expert technicians will come out to you and assess the situation before taking action. We will give you plenty of options to resolve the issue at hand. Give us a call today and speak with one of our skilled technicians and set an appointment for an on-site visit with one of our professionals in Royal Palm Beach, FL.
Why suffer another minute? Contact us for emergency service and personalized recommendations for your cooling needs!
How to Properly Maintain Your AC Unit
To avoid needing emergency air conditioning repair you should maintain your AC unit as best as possible. That way, you save money in repairs and possible replacement. Here are a few tips in order to do so.
- Clean your AC unit fan blades periodically. This can stop dust from building up.
- Change your air filter. By doing so, you make sure clean air is being passed through your home.
- Program your thermostat to so your AC unit is not continuously running while you are away, but still keeps your home comfortable.
- Call an emergency air conditioning technician if you have any problems with these tasks.
Do I Need a Professional AC Technician?
If you’re experiencing any of the following, it’s best to call a professional.
- If your AC unit is not blowing cool air there could be something wrong with the cooling system.
- If your AC unit is making loud, screeching noises at night this could be a sign of trouble. Call a 24 hour AC repair technician once you shut your unit off.
- If your unit smells like it’s burning, turn it off immediately and get a professional out to you to assess the situation.
- If your coils are frozen, the best course of action is to have an expert emergency AC technician resolve the issue effectively and efficiently.
Why should you choose us for the job? We've been providing reliable AC solutions in your area since 1988!
If your AC unit is on its last leg, consider a replacement. Replacing your AC unit should be handled by a trusted professional. Everything from picking out the correct size, model and most cost-efficient unit should be done with the assistance of an expert AC technician. Contact us today to speak with our team and make an appointment.