Many common plumbing issues demand fast solutions. For example, a leaking pipe or blocked drain can negatively affect your entire plumbing system when left unaddressed. That’s why even the most minor issues need immediate attention.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we provide tailor-fit plumbing services in Tradition, FL. As a team of industry-leading technicians, we put a heavy emphasis on saving our customers time, money, and effort by delivering the best services possible, including:
- Electric and gas water heater maintenance, installation, and repair
- Water leak detection and repair
- Tankless water heater services
- Emergency 24-hour plumbing repair
- Water filtration solutions
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged drain repair
- Sewer line repair
- Bathroom remodeling
- Whole-home repiping
Whatever the job—from pipe repairs to hot water tank replacement—we guarantee your satisfaction, and our customer reviews confirm it.
An Emergency Plumber You Can Trust
Do you live in a community in Port St. Lucie like Bedford Park? The best way to ensure that your plumbing needs are met 24/7 is to partner with a leading team in the area. With our 30 years of experience in the industry, you can trust us with any plumbing emergency.
By choosing us, you get a company that’s:
- BBB Accredited
- Safe Service Certified
- A Best of Home Advisor 2021 winner
- Licensed, certified, and insured
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
One of the most frequent plumbing issues we encounter in communities like Heritage Oaks and Promenade is a faulty sewer line. The sooner you notice these warning signs and mitigate the issue, the less likely you’ll break the bank paying for collateral damage:
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water levels
- Wet yard with uneven growth
- Slow drainage across multiple fixtures
- Gurgling noise from your pipes
- Rising water bills
Learn more about us and why we’re the go-to residential plumbing contractor in Tradition!
The Benefits of Instant Hot Water Installation
If you are experiencing issues with a fairly new water heater, a hot water heater repair service might be the most cost-effective solution. However, if your unit is over a decade old, replacing it might save you more money in the long run.
Most properties will greatly benefit from a modern tankless water heater, which offers many benefits like:
- Lower utility bills. New models offer significant savings because they use up less energy to heat the same amount of water.
- Smaller space requirements. Without the need for water storage, tankless models can save you a ton of space—the perfect heating solution for smaller properties.
- Consistent hot water. With proper maintenance, you can enjoy a unit that delivers hot water instantly and endlessly.