No one wants to sweat in their own home all summer. If your air conditioner cannot cool your home to the desired temperature, you need AC repair or installation services. Call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for professional services in Wabasso, FL. We go above and beyond and provide upfront pricing.
When you need AC services in Wabasso, call us. Read our testimonials to find out why.
We provide complete cooling services to Wabasso, including:
- Emergency AC services
- AC tune-ups and maintenance
- Air handler services
- Heat pump services
- AC replacements
- Ductless mini split systems
- Evaporator coil services
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
Is your air conditioner failing to properly cool your house? Watch for signs that your air conditioner needs repairs, including:
- Your house isn’t cooling to the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There is water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your property evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- You notice an increase in your monthly cooling costs.
- Your unit is becoming less efficient and requires more frequent repairs. If this happens, consult a professional to determine if it can be more cost-effective to replace the system rather than repair it.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
Our trusted technicians suggest having your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year to ensure it works properly. Having these routine services performed regularly is important to help your unit:
- Run efficiently and economically.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your house and your family safe.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major problems.
We understand that emergency AC repairs can put a dent in your budget. Don’t stress about the bill - just ask us about our financing options!
Benefits of Regular AC Filter Replacement
Do you change your AC filters regularly? If you don’t, consider scheduling professional services to enjoy these benefits:
- Improved indoor air quality, which can keep your family healthier, especially those with allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Lower utility bills as the unit can run more efficiently and use less energy.
- Increased lifespan of the unit as it endures less wear and tear.
- Less dust around your home.