Are you showering in standing water due to a clogged drain, or putting buckets under leaky pipes to catch dripping water? You need professional plumbing services. Call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for appointments in Wabasso, FL. When you call us, we guarantee to get the work done right the first time.
Read our testimonials to learn why your Wabasso neighbors call us for plumbing repairs.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Wabasso area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water heater repair & install
- Drain cleaning
- Clogged toilet repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer line repairs
- Water line repair & install
Common Water Heaters Problems
It can be a major inconvenience when your water heater malfunctions. Some common issues that can cause it to breakdown are:
Lack of hot water
The most common -- and perhaps the most annoying -- issue with your unit can be when it suddenly stops producing hot water. For gas-powered systems, this could be due to an extinguished pilot light which can simply be relit. It could also be due to something more serious, like a damaged heating element.
Leaks or cracks
If you notice any moisture leaking from your unit, or see any visible cracks on the system, it’s important to have the unit inspected by a plumber. He will be able to determine if the system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
Any loud or unusual sounds coming from the unit should be inspected by a professional. This can be due to a damaged heating element, or a buildup of sediment inside the system that has to be removed. If it’s not, it can lead to larger problems later.
How Experts Repair Burst Pipes
A burst pipe is a major plumbing emergency. When a pipe breaks, it’s essential to call a professional as soon as possible to try to limit water damage. You can expect an expert to:
- Shut off the water supply and locate the damaged area.
- Determine if he can replace the affected area, or if the whole system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the burst section using a pipe cutter and solder a new section in place.
- If the pipes are deteriorating, he will talk to you about possibly needing whole-house repiping.
Are emergency plumbing repairs not in your budget right now? Call us to learn about our financing options.
How To Prevent Sewer Line Issues
Sewer line issues can cause severe damage to your property. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid these issues, including:
- Being aware of what is OK to flush down your toilet. You should avoid hygienic products, diapers, cooking grease, oils, and even some types of toilet paper.
- Locating and marking your sewer lines before performing a large excavation or construction project in your yard.
- Keeping trees with large root systems as far away from sewage lines as possible.
- Putting screens in your sinks, showers, and bathtubs to prevent debris from going down the drain.