If your heating unit suddenly goes out, you might find yourself surprised by how reliant you really are on hot water. The disruption to your household or business can quickly become a serious impediment—but we’re here to help.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we have provided premier water heater services to property owners in Port St. Lucie, FL, and the surrounding area for over 30 years. Our team has the expertise to service, repair, and replace systems of all types. Whatever your plumbing needs, we’re the team to call.
Did your water heater break down after hours? Call our emergency services for a speedy solution!
Signs You Need Hot Water Heater Repair
Your water heater works hard every day, producing and delivering heat to your appliances and fixtures. Over time, the constant wear and tear might affect your unit’s performance and lead to other unpleasant problems.
Watch out for these tell-tale signs of water heater damage and reach out to us right away if you notice a problem:
- Poor or inconsistent heating: Problems like broken heating elements or poorly calibrated thermostats will greatly affect the heating output of your unit.
- Water leaks: From excessive water pressure to damaged relief valves, many issues can lead to a leaking water heater.
- Sulfur-like odors: If your water heater is emitting the smell of rotten eggs, turn off the main gas line and call us as soon as possible.
- Discolored water: Cloudy or rusty water might stem from tank corrosion or sediment buildup.
- Odd noises: A poorly maintained water heater tank will accumulate sediment and create a knocking sound while active.
Water heater issues can arise at any time, but our 24-hour services can offer you peace of mind. When you call us for an emergency, our technicians will arrive at your property as soon as possible and apply the appropriate fix.
The Right Time to Get a Hot Water Heater Replacement
Even with regular maintenance, your water heater will eventually start to fail. If your unit is over a decade old and breaks down frequently, getting a replacement might be more cost-effective than relying on constant repairs.
Modern water heaters are also energy-efficient, so you can recoup the replacement costs over time through much cheaper utility bills. We're happy to help you determine if repair or replacement is the better option. Give us a call for an assessment.
Check out our tankless water heater services if you want to replace your bulky unit with a space-saving alternative.
Why You Need a Water Heater Maintenance Company
For the longevity of your hot water tank installation, we recommended scheduling maintenance at least once a year. Maintaining your system—regardless of the make or model—will ensure it maintains peak energy efficiency and saves you from rising utility bills down the line.
Our comprehensive maintenance services cover all aspects of system care and offer a convenient solution to water heater upkeep. You can count on us for all your plumbing needs.