Do you want to deal with filing an insurance claim, ripping up flooring, and replacing drywall due to water damage caused by a plumbing problem? We didn’t think so. To avoid this, schedule professional plumbing repairs with our expert technicians at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air. We proudly serve the Roseland, FL area. We give each client personal attention and promise to arrive on time.
Why do your Roseland neighbors call us when they need plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Roseland area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water heater repair & install
- Water line repair & install
- Clogged toilet repair
- Drain cleaning
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer line repairs
4 Ways To Prevent Clogged Toilets
No one wants to deal with the mess or inconvenience a clogged toilet can cause. You can avoid these situations by using these four tips to prevent blockages:
- Never flush disposable diapers or wipes down the toilet.
- Don’t place big wads of toilet paper and paper towels into your bowl.
- Never flush beauty products (like Q-Tips), or hygienic products down the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
Common Issues With On-Demand Water Heaters
You can experience many benefits from installing tankless water heaters. However, like all systems in your house, there are also potential issues you need to be aware of before purchasing a system for your house:
- Cost: The initial cost of the system may be more expensive than a traditional unit, but you will save on energy usage. Soon, the money you’re saving can outweigh the price of the unit.
- Installation: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise are required. Only trust a plumbing professional to do this work!
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the heater was improperly sized for its usage.
Unexpected plumbing issues can take a toll on your budget. Call us to learn about our financing options.
How To Prevent Sewer Line Issues
Protect your property and your family by preventing issues from occurring to your sewer line. Some steps you can take to avoid problems can include:
- Being aware of what is OK to flush down your toilet. You should avoid hygienic products, diapers, cooking grease, oils, and even some types of toilet paper.
- Locating and marking your sewer lines before performing a large excavation or construction project in your yard.
- Keeping trees with large root systems as far away from sewage lines as possible.
- Putting screens in your sinks, showers, and bathtubs to prevent debris from going down the drain.