Is your air conditioner up to the task of keeping your house cool all summer long? Have it inspected by a professional to determine if it needs to be tuned up, repaired, or replaced. Call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for AC services in Fellsmere, FL. We offer 24-hour services, 365 days a year.
Read our testimonials to see what our customers think of our work!
We provide complete cooling services to Fellsmere, including:
- Emergency AC services
- AC tune-ups and maintenance
- Air handler services
- Heat pump services
- AC replacements
- Ductless mini split systems
- Evaporator coil services
Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
Don’t risk having your air conditioner fail in the middle of a hot, humid summer. Instead, watch for these signs that can indicate your system needs repairs so you can schedule professional services as soon as possible:
- Your house isn’t reaching the ideal temperature.
- You see water pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your house is not cooling evenly.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Our experts recommend having your air conditioner tuned up at least once a year to ensure it works correctly. Having this routine maintenance performed regularly can result in the following benefits:
- Keep it running efficiently and economically.
- Provide maximum climate control.
- Improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- Keep your property and loved ones safe.
- Catch small issues with your unit before they become larger problems.
Don’t delay having your AC repaired until it fits your budget. Instead, call us to learn about our financing options.
Why You Need a Functioning Air Handler
Your air handler plays a critical role in your air conditioner and allows it to properly cool your home. These units perform the following tasks:
- Regulate and circulate the airflow.
- Push air and properly direct it through your system.
- Push air through at pre-calculated rates based on the system size and area that needs to be cooled.
- Make sure the circulation is adequately distributed.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription