A plumbing problem at your home can quickly cause major water damage. This can lead to expensive repairs and potential health issues. Fortunately, you can prevent this by scheduling professional repairs at the first signs of an issue. Call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for plumbing services in Fellsmere, FL. We provide 24-hour emergency services and offer upfront pricing.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what they think of our services.
We proudly provide complete plumbing services to the Fellsmere area, including:
- Emergency services
- Water heater repair & install
- Clogged toilet repair
- Water line repair & install
- Drain cleaning
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer line repairs
Common Water Heater Issues
You rely on your water heater to produce hot water for showers, laundry, washing dishes, and more. When it malfunctions it can lead to a major inconvenience. However, occasionally your unit might require professional repairs. Some common problems can include:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most noticeable issues with your system is a lack of hot water. For gas-powered units, this can be caused by an extinguished pilot light that needs to be relit. It could also indicate a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: An expert should inspect the leak to determine if it can be repaired or if the unit should be replaced.
- Excessive noise: Loud or unusual noises can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that needs to be professionally removed.
- Cracks: Cracks should be inspected by a professional to see if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Why a Burst Pipe Is a Plumbing Emergency
A burst pipe can lead to a major plumbing emergency. When a pipe breaks, it might initially start with only a small amount of moisture leaking from the hole. However, soon the water pressure will build and the hole will become larger. Soon, hundreds of gallons of water can be filling your home. This can lead to extensive water damage - including wrecked flooring, drywall, electrical wiring, and more. It can even lead to the growth of mold and mildew, which can cause health problems. When a pipe bursts, it’s essential to call for professional repairs as soon as possible to limit the amount of damage.
If plumbing repairs are not in your budget right now, we can help. Learn about our financing options.
Possible Causes of Sewer Line Issues
Problems with your sewer line are never ideal. However, when these do occur it’s important to know what caused it so you can schedule professional repairs as soon as possible. Some potential causes can include:
- Clogged drains.
- Corrosive soil that can deteriorate the line.
- Cracks in the line.
- Collapsed lines due to a shift in the earth or simply age.
- Tree roots.
- Septic tank issues.
- Human error during a major construction project that can damage the line.