Florida is hot. And in the summertime, it can get upwards of 90 degrees. You don’t want to be caught in that sweltering heat with an AC unit that does not work. There is no real downtime to prepare for the Florida heat because on any given day temperatures can soar. So your AC unit needs to be able to keep up with the demands of this tropical climate.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we have expert technicians who can keep your AC running efficiently during the hottest of months. We will come out to you and take care of your issue quickly and efficiently. Give us a call today to speak with our team and schedule service in Hobe Sound, FL.
Together we can do more! Every month we donate to a local organization that's doing great things for our community. Submit your vote today!
How to Make Your AC Last Longer
The best thing you can do to make your AC unit last longer is to have it regularly serviced by a professional AC technician. Still, here are a few tips for avoiding emergency air conditioning repair:
- Keep leaves and debris from piling up around your outdoor air conditioning unit. This prevents dirt from clogging up your system and keeps airflow paths clear.
- When arranging furniture in your home, make sure air vents are not blocked.
- Cover windows facing west and south to keep out heat.
- Use programmable thermostats to cut down on air conditioning use when it’s not needed.
Hiring an Air Conditioning Repair Company
Here are just a few tips for hiring an air conditioning repair company.
- Become familiar with your AC unit so you can explain your exact problem to the technician. A professional should be able to guide you based on what you tell them.
- Ask around. If anyone you know has had AC repair work done, ask who they used and if they were satisfied. Sometimes word of mouth goes a long way.
- Research the company you choose. Look at their reviews and see what others are saying about them. Check to make sure they’re licensed and insured.
- Do they offer 24 hour AC repair services? If your AC unit breaks after hours, you want to know that that company is equipped to handle your problem in a timely fashion.
Don’t know who to trust with your AC? Contact us today and see why we’re Hobe Sound’s choice for indoor comfort services!
Keeping Your AC Vents Clean
If your AC vents are clogged or have debris in them, your unit will be working extra hard to keep your home cool. Don’t let poorly maintained vents hinder you from having a comfortable home. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air’s professional technicians will be more than happy to provide cooling maintenance, which can include servicing your AC vents. We can perform the work efficiently and at a fair price.
for Hobe Sound, FL
Yardiel generator service