Don’t risk losing valuable food to spoiling if your refrigerator loses power in the next major storm. Instead, consider installing a whole-house generator. For generator repairs and installations and all other electrical services, call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for appointments in Indiantown, FL. We are always here for you!
We offer complete electrical services to the Indiantown area, including:
- Panel changes
- Panel upgrades
- Yard and landscape lighting
- Whole home surge protection
- Whole home generators
- Outlet and switch repairs
- Motion and security lighting
- Meter changes
Read our testimonials to see why they choose us when they need electrical repairs in Indiantown.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Electrical Panel
Is your older electrical panel up to code? You can benefit from installing a new panel. Some of the advantages of getting an upgrade can include:
- You can safely use more outlets and circuits throughout your property.
- You can prevent future electrical repairs by ensuring the panel is working correctly.
- You can avoid overloaded breakers.
- You can reduce overcrowded outlets.
- You can provide more power to larger appliances.
Common Issues With AFCI Breakers
Like all electrical devices in your home, occasionally your AFCI breakers might need professional repairs. Some of the most common causes of these problems can include:
- Overloading: High electrical usage can cause the wires to overheat.
- Short-circuiting: This can happen if extremely high currents result from a fault on the circuit.
- Overheated breaker: If the breaker has poor contacts or connections it can overheat.
- Arc fault: If sparks occur on the circuit, lights, or appliances they can cause an arc fault.
Are emergency electrical repairs not in your budget? We can help. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Top Benefits of Installing a Generator
If you often lose power during heavy rainstorms, you can benefit from installing a generator on your property. Some of the top advantages can include:
- Increased safety: These emit fewer fumes than portable generators, making them safer to install in your house.
- Better functionality: These systems can provide power for hours without pausing or shutting down. They can also be set up to keep certain appliances running during a blackout, such as your refrigerator, air conditioner, or heater.
- Start automatically: These units start up within a few minutes of the power going out.
- Peace of mind: These systems can give you peace of mind that your family is safe during a power outage.