If you’re a resident on Jensen Beach, FL, you know there’s no surviving the stifling summers without a proper cooling system. If you have a broken AC or suspect an issue with your unit, don’t wait any longer to contact our experts at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air. We have over 30 years of experience performing air conditioning services for residents and commercial clients in our community.
With our competent team of professionals, you can rest easy knowing that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call us for all your cooling needs, from central AC installation to AC tune-up and repair services.
Check out our customer reviews to get an idea of the quality of our services.
Signs You Need AC Repair Services
Even the best AC unit will eventually need repairs. Here are some signs that you should call your AC contractor for air conditioner repair sooner rather than later.
- Your unit is blowing out warm air
- High humidity levels
- The AC unit is leaking water
- The AC never stops running
- Uneven cooling
- Loud noises or strange odors
When To Call for AC Repairs
Many people will feel warm air in their home and assume it is just an uncharacteristically hot day. This means that they don’t call for repairs immediately and end up miserable because of the heat.
While this situation is livable for healthy adults, the elderly and children should always be taken into consideration. It doesn’t take much to overheat or to have a heat stroke when inside temperatures are rising as quickly as exterior ones.
Here are a few instances where you should call for air conditioner repairs quickly to avoid further costs and longer periods of waiting in the heat:
- System turning on and off: When an air conditioning unit rapidly turns itself on and off, it is not working correctly. This could be related to your thermostat, dirty air filters, or the evaporator coils freezing up. It could also be electrical in nature, but the only way to find out is to call a professional.
- Moisture buildup: Living in the south, you’re no stranger to humidity. Humidity is going to cause there to be some water in the air as well as some condensation to form. However, if your vents are dripping or you are finding puddles of water, there is a pretty serious issue. Aside from the fact that your AC isn’t working properly, excess water can easily give way to mold and mildew as well as water damage.
- Expensive electric bills: Commonly, it is recommended that people set their AC to 78 degrees during the day which saves energy and money. If you do this and you’re still finding your electric bill to be outrageous, it might be because your HVAC unit is working too hard to keep your home cool. You can assume that if your energy bill is steadily on the rise and you’re not doing anything different that your air conditioner is in need of repairs.
- Warm Air: Some people do not find the recommended 78 degrees to be comfortable and prefer their home to be a bit cooler. This is completely understandable, but no matter the setting on the thermostat, the air nearest the vent should feel cooler than areas further away. If you are noticing warm or hot air coming from your vents and your AC is set comfortably, there is a problem. It could be the evaporator coils, low refrigerant, or something completely different. The only way to know for sure is to call a professional.
At some point in time, you are going to need a reliable and honest electrician or air conditioning company. Although skipping maintenance is fine for a while, you may find yourself in a bind in the dead of winter or on a hot summer day. Before you are in an emergency situation, know who you will call. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air has been in the business since 1988--that’s over 30 years! Being in business for that long means we know a thing or two and continue to earn the trust of local residents.
Reasons to Consider Central AC Installation
Central air conditioning can transform your hot and humid home into a cool, comfortable space. While central AC is expensive when compared to window units, for example, you get what you pay for. Central AC systems give you the comfort of temperature control more than a window unit. Window units can cool single rooms fairly well, but if you need several throughout the house, cooling costs can add up.
Central air also provides you with improved indoor air quality in every room. Window ACs have filters, but central ACs can provide much better filtration, especially if you opt for high-grade air filters.
A central AC system can also add significant resale value and desirability to property that doesn’t already have one, especially in the first couple of years after installation.
Save more than ever on your next service with our exclusive coupons.
24 Hour AC Repair
In the blistering heat of summer, a cooling system on the fritz can be a real emergency. Extremely high temperatures can be quite uncomfortable, even deadly. You need an AC contractor you can trust to provide emergency AC service and restore a comfortable, safe, and healthy environment.
When you’re facing a cooling emergency, call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air. Our highly trained and licensed technicians service homes and businesses in Jensen Beach and nearby areas. We’re available 24/7, 365 to get your system up and running.
Why won’t my heater turn on?
Although Florida isn’t known for its super cold winters, every now and then we have one for the books. When that happens, it’s not uncommon for people to notice their heaters aren’t working. This could be from lack of maintenance, too much gas, dead blower capacitor, dead starting components, a cracked heat exchanger, or a few other broken or damaged parts.
What is the best air conditioner?
Choosing an air conditioner is all about choosing a product that works for you. While one brand or type may have a feature that you like or be under a certain price, it doesn’t mean that unit will work well in your home. If you are in need to a new air conditioner, consider speaking with a professional about your needs and the demands for cool air on a unit. The unit may cost a bit more than you’d like, but it will save you on electricity bills and constant repairs from the air conditioner running non-stop.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription