Living in Florida, you know just how important it is for your AC to be working most months out of the year. We may get a cold snap for a few days, but temperatures typically soar right back up into the 80s and 90s. That’s the beauty of living in Florida. So you want to make sure that your AC unit is working perfectly for when you really need it.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, our AC experts will come out to you and diagnose the problem with your air conditioner and get it fixed with very little inconvenience to you. We will provide you with options to fit your budget and needs. Give us a call today to schedule service with our cooling professionals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Does Your AC Need Emergency Service?
Once in a while you’ll have to change your AC filter or run it just to make sure that no dust collects in the unit. Those types of maintenance you can do on your own. But for emergency service, you need to call the experts. How can you tell if your AC needs emergency service?
- Strange Sounds: Your AC may be making strange, screeching noises for a few reasons- your fan belt is loose or your compressor is operating at a high rate of pressure. By properly maintaining your unit you can avoid this, but sometimes things just happen. At this point, you need to call a technician to provide emergency AC service.
- Strange Smells: A burning smell coming from your air conditioner is usually a sign of an electrical complication or a part has overheated to the point of burning. If your air conditioning system smells like it’s burning, you definitely need emergency AC service.
- No Air Flow: If your AC unit is not pumping cool air, it could mean the cooling system has malfunctioned. This could be caused by a poorly calibrated thermostat or a complication with the blower. If the AC isn’t producing airflow, or the air that’s blowing is warm, call Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for emergency repair.
When You Need 24 Hour AC Repair
Sleeping in Florida’s sweltering heat is no fun when your AC unit isn’t working. You may need 24 hour AC repair if:
- No power reaching the AC unit: This could be caused by faulty wiring, a tripped breaker, or an overheated AC that has shut itself off. An air conditioner repair technician can fix these issues and have your house feeling cool and comfortable in no time.
- Refrigerant is leaking: Hissing is a for sure sign that the refrigerant is leaking. This decreases efficiency and it affects the environment. An Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air technician will recharge the AC system and also replace tubing to prevent the leak from persisting.
- Frozen evaporator coil: Numerous factors can contribute to a frozen evaporator coil - continual operation at night, a low refrigerant level, poor circulation, among other causes.This makes the air exiting supply registers feel warm. Turn off the air conditioner and contact a technician right away.
- Clogged condensate drain: Dirt and other debris can clog the condensate drain as time goes on, potentially leading to water damage. An air conditioning repair technician can flush the system and prevent future clogs.
A new AC is an investment and you want to make sure it lasts as long as possible. Consider one of our membership plans to keep your AC running more efficiently, for longer!
Air Conditioner Installation
If you’re ready to install a new AC because yours is costing too much money to repair or it is obsolete, you want quality and professional installers to handle the job. Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air has highly trained technicians who can get the job done right. Installing a new air conditioner should not be taken lightly. Our years of experience and dedicated team will make sure your installation goes as smoothly as possible with little inconvenience to you.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription