Is your wiring system old? Are your outlets the same ones that were installed when your house was built? Your system might need to be upgraded in order to be up to code. For electrical repairs and installations in Roseland, FL, call the experts at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air for appointments. We are always here for you!
We offer complete electrical services to the Roseland area, including:
- Panel changes
- Panel upgrades
- Yard and landscape lighting
- Whole home surge protection
- Whole home generators
- Motion and security lighting
- Meter changes
- Outlet and switch repairs
We value our clients’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see why you should call us for electrical repairs in Roseland.
Symptoms That Indicate Your Wiring Needs To Be Replaced
Old or damaged wiring can put your house at risk for major threats like a fire. To prevent this, it’s important to replace your wiring at the first signs of an issue. Call our technicians if you notice the following symptoms that can indicate you need to schedule electrical repairs:
- You have bad wiring connections.
- You notice the lights dimming or brightening periodically.
- You notice the lights flickering.
- You notice the odor of burning plastic.
- You see sparks, flames, or smoke.
- You notice the wires start to overheat.
- You notice scorching around or behind the faceplate.
Common Problems With Circuit Breakers
From time to time, your circuit break might encounter an issue that requires professional repairs. Some problems your panel might experience can include:
- Miswired circuits: Bad wiring can cause minor issues like flickering lights, or more major ones like complete system shutdowns.
- Overloaded circuits: If you are putting too much demand on circuits it can cause a fire or risk injury.
- Short circuits: This occurs when a hot wire makes contact with a neutral wire, causing the electrical charge to bypass its normal route and create a dangerous current. This can lead to burned wires and can cause damage to your electronics or appliances.
- Buzzing noises: This acts as an alert to make you aware of a wiring problem or an overloaded breaker.
Do you need a solution to pay for your needed electrical repairs? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
How To Choose the Right Generator for Your Property
When you decide you need to install a generator at your property, it’s essential to ensure you choose the right system for your house. Some tips to consider include:
- Know which appliances you need to provide power to during a blackout.
- Make sure the unit can work in both extremely hot and cold temperatures so it’s available all year.
- Make sure the unit is strong enough to keep your refrigerator running during a power outage so you don’t lose money on spoiled food.
- Determine the total watts of electricity the generator will need to provide to your house. This will help identify how large of a system you need.
- Know how much you want to spend on a unit.