At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we take pride in offering a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our team goes above and beyond to provide dependable solutions to the cooling needs of our clients in St. Lucie West, FL. From air conditioner repair to AC tune-up services and central AC installation, we can provide you with the products and services you need to ensure a reliable cooling system.
Our goal is to ensure our residential and commercial clients are comfortable in their premises at all times. With over three decades of industry expertise, we have what it takes to exceed client expectations.
Read our customer reviews to see what our clients have to say about us.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
More often than not, your AC gives you warning signs before conking out. Let’s explore some air conditioner malfunctions that indicate it’s time to contact an AC contractor for AC repair.
- Refrigerant leaks: Leaks in your refrigerant lines compromise your AC’s ability to cool your home effectively.
- Clogged drains: If your cooling system’s drains get clogged, this can damage your system or result in leaks.
- Frozen evaporator coil: If the evaporator coils get too cold from restricted airflow, they won’t function correctly.
- Contaminated condenser coils: When dirt and debris build up on the condenser coils, your unit struggles to transfer heat. It’s forced to work harder than it should, which can lead to premature failure.
When to Schedule AC Maintenance
Nothing is more crucial in ensuring your cooling system’s health and efficiency than routine maintenance. All appliances succumb to wear and tear over time. ACs are no exception. Your unit will likely work harder than usual during the hottest summers.
The best course of action as a homeowner is to schedule AC maintenance before the summer rolls in. Most experts recommend an AC tune-up sometime during spring – when you’re utilizing your AC, but it’s not running round the clock.
The Importance of Professional AC Installation
One of the largest investments you’ll ever make, outside of your home, is the air conditioner you choose to install in it. For homeowners in St. Lucie West, you’ll be using your air conditioner more than any other appliance just to keep cool and comfortable. With a professional installation from Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, you can expect:
- Personalized Solutions: AC installation doesn’t have to be stressful, especially when the services are personalized to you. We always work within your budget and the needs of your home to find you a quality air conditioner that will guarantee your 100% satisfaction. We also offer financing on these larger projects, which can be a major help to many homeowners.
- 24/7 Availability: If you come home to find your house is sweltering and your air conditioner won’t turn on, the last thing you want is to wait around for service. Our technicians are available for 24/7 emergency services and can get to work in no time!
- Quality Installation: Our technicians are licensed, insured, and constantly undergoing training to ensure that our services are the best around. The installation process we perform in your home will always be up to manufacturer standards, so you can have peace of mind in your home.
At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air we make all your AC installation and repair needs a breeze. Call us today to find out how we can help cool your home this summer.
Visit our coupons page to save money with our exclusive offers and discounts.
Considering a Dehumidifier?
Dehumidifiers are a type of unit that pulls moisture out of the air. They also make a room or a home much more comfortable because of the lack of humidity. However, they shouldn’t be used to replace the air conditioner, but instead, used in conjunction with it.
The biggest reason to consider purchasing and installing a dehumidifier in your home is the fact less moisture is less hospitable to mold, mildew, and other spores. Reducing these contaminants in your home will lead to less sinus congestion and asthma-related illnesses.
Emergency AC Service
The summer heat in St. Lucie West can be tough on your cooling system. When your AC isn’t functioning as it should, you need help fast. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we offer 24-hour AC repair. You can contact a member of our team anytime, day or night, and a licensed technician will be at your doorstep right away.
We stand behind all our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our trained technicians are always ready to meet your emergency AC repairs with expert services, on-time arrivals, and affordable rates.
What thermostat works with Alexa?
There are a number of smart thermostats that are compatible with Alexa. Some of the more popular ones include Nest Learning Thermostat, the Ecobee3 Thermostat with Sensor, Honeywell 9580 Smart Wi-Fi 7 Day Programmable Color Touch Thermostat, and the Ecobee4 Alexa-enabled Thermostat with Sensor.
What are HEPA filters?
HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air. These filters are great for removing larger particles such as dust, bacteria, and pet dander. HEPA filters are generally the ‘golden standard’ for these reasons, although they do not filter out gases and odor molecules. Although not all homes choose to use HEPA filters, they are ideal for those with allergies.
You should also be wary of buying knockoff filters. Some of these look like actual HEPA filters but do not come close to removing the same number of contaminants. You can be sure you’re purchasing the desired filter by checking for its serial number and tests results proving that it has filtered out 99.97% of contaminants that are 0.3 microns or larger.
What should I look for when searching for a HVAC company near me?
First and foremost you should look for a company that has a great reputation and has been doing business in your area for a period of time. If the business comes recommended to you, all the better because that means they have satisfied expectations of someone you know.
In the case that a recommendation isn’t an option, always look for businesses that are established--this way you know they won’t ‘fix’ something, overcharge you, and leave town. Something else to consider is the pricing technique they use. Some examples of this include upfront or flat-rate pricing or hourly. Upfront or flat-rate pricing is basically per job--no matter how long the job takes, this is what you’ll pay.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription