When it comes to electrical work, it needs to be done right the first time – otherwise, you could end up dealing with big problems that are dangerous and costly to fix. At Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air, we strive to provide high-quality, dependable services to the Stuart, FL community.
Since 1988, our team has built a reputation for nothing short of exemplary services. That’s why we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services. Contact us for electrical solutions ranging from breaker and fuse services to electrical outlet repair and 24-hour electrical service.
We appreciate our customers’ feedback. Check out some of their reviews.
Reasons For an Electrical Panel Upgrade
Your electrical service panel controls all the electrical components of your home. Unfortunately, over time, the breaker panel may begin to have a hard time keeping up with your increased electrical demands. Here are a few signs that your electrical panel might need an upgrade.
- Circuit breakers trip frequently
- Lights dim and flicker
- Electric shocks when you plug something in or turn them on
- If you’re remodeling(upgrading) your home
- You’re always using extension cords
- Your older home has a fuse panel box
- Appliances are running at less than full power
- You hear cracking sounds from the electrical panel
Common Electrical Outlet Problem
Plenty of things can go wrong with your electrical outlets, some minor others serious. Here are some electrical outlet issues that may require outlet repair services.
- Excess sparking when you plug something in
- Outlets move or are loose when you plug something in
- Outlets making sounds, or are burnt, warm, or vibrating
- Outlets not working at all or not providing enough power
- Outlets unable to hold a plug or plugs feel loose
If you suspect an issue with an electrical outlet, turn off the circuit breaker switch to the outlet and call our professional electricians at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air.
Visit our coupons page for amazing discounts and offers on our products and services.
Finding a Reliable, Honest Electrician Doesn’t Have to be Hard
Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air offers almost every possible electric service. Our pricing is upfront so you know what you’ll pay before the job even starts, and we are available 24/7. Aside from these benefits, we respect you by respecting your time and arriving as scheduled. A few services that we offer include:
- Outdoor lighting: Adding accent lights to a garden or walkway has never been easier with professional installation. We also provide security lighting that will allow you and your guests to feel safe when entering your home.
- Fan installation: Having a working air conditioner is a must in Florida. However, adding the help of a ceiling fan can help lower electric bills by circulating air. Fans also are a nice aesthetic to any room and can off extra overhead lighting.
- Whole house surge protection: You can easily purchase a surge protector for each individual outlet in your home. However, this expense can add up quickly and often isn’t a long-term solution.
- Panel upgrades or changes: Older homes often have older electric panels. Panels are the electric hub of your home, and if they aren’t updated and fitted for the amount of electricity used, they can easily become a fire risk. If you are looking to update your panel, you can keep the current location or decide for a different area of your home.
- Light switch and outlet installation: After you’ve upgraded the lighting in your home or maybe remodeled and changed the layout, you’ll likely want new light switches or easily accessible outlets. Choosing to install these items yourself can be difficult at best and dangerous at the worst.
How do GFCI outlets work?
When you plug in an appliance to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlet, it monitors the power going into and out of the device. GFCIs have a fast-acting sensor that trips or shuts off the circuit if it detects electricity connected to the outlet taking an unintended step to ground, which may be the human body or an electric conductor such as water. As a result, GFCI outlets protect people from electric shock or structures from electric fires.
for Stuart, FL
Yardiel electrical inspection