Florida is known for many things- sandy beaches, exquisite cuisine and of course, our hurricane season. During hurricane season we may not always have a major storm, but we do get a lot of rain and thunderstorms. This could cause your power to go out temporarily. And there is nothing worse than being stuck inside your house without power.
The licensed electricians at Elite Electric, Plumbing & Air can get your electricity up and running as quickly as possible. Whether it’s a blown fuse, faulty outlet or malfunctioning generator, we will take care of the problem. Give us a call to discuss your needs and schedule service with our professional electricians in Tequesta, FL.
Get continuous discounts and priority scheduling when you join one of our Elite partnership plans! Call us to sign up today!
Why Should I Install an Emergency Generator?
When your power goes out, it can be annoying at best, and extremely unsafe at worst. In any case, when you lose power after a major storm or hurricane, it can take a toll on your household. There are many reasons to buy an emergency generator:
- Keep necessary appliances running: Having an emergency generator will allow you to keep the necessary appliances running. That way when your power is back on your household does not miss a beat.
- Prevent food from spoiling: Once your power goes out it is a race until the food in your refrigerator spoils. An emergency generator will prolong the life of refrigerated goods.
- Keep your house from flooding: If you have a sump pump to clear water out in a torrential downpour, it will not function once the power goes out. Having an emergency generator will allow your sump pump to do its job.
- Keep you and your family comfortable: Once your power goes out in Florida it is only a matter of time until the temperature in your house rises. An emergency generator will ensure you can run at the very least a few fans, even your AC unit, to keep things cooler.
Benefits of Having USB Wall Outlets
We all have devices that need charging -- tablets, smartphones, music devices, etc. But doing so can be a headache sometimes. Having USB wall outlets allows you to:
- Cut down on use of USB adapters: Now you can plug right into the wall instead of scrambling to find one.
- Charge devices faster: Because you are plugged directly into the wall, the charging time for your device significantly decreases.
- Free up three-pronged outlets: By having USB wall outlets, you can use your three-pronged outlets for other appliances.
- Install it with ease: USB wall outlets are not complicated to install, and once you do, charging your electronics will be so much easier.
Choosing a licensed and insured electrician is crucial to protecting your home and loved ones!
Need Emergency Electrical Service?
If you have issues with your electrical systems, don’t stress. We provide many 24-hour electrical repair services, including:
- Whole house generator repair
- Wiring repair
- Circuit breaker repair
- Electrical outlet repair and replacement
Our team of expert electricians will be more than happy to assess your situation and provide options to restore the safety of your home.
for Tequesta, FL